GET THE TRAINING YOU NEED.
Industry standards are constantly changing. This fact, when coupled with the importance of grounding, bonding, surge and lightning protection makes proper training even more important. That’s why we offer Electrical Grounding Training and Certification to provide electrical engineers and contractors with the training necessary to understand the fundamentals of facility electrical protection related to utility, commercial, industrial, residential, and telecommunications grounding applications.
We hold half or full day seminars on these topics and more, for certification or expanding education, across the world. Sample agendas include:
- Fundamentals of grounding
- Ground resistance measurement
- Grounding design and exothermic welding
- Fundamentals of lightning and surge protection
- Introduction to new codes and standards such as: IEC 62561-7 for Requirements of Earth Enhancing Compounds and the revised IEEE 998 Lightning Protection of Substations
- Methods to reduce copper theft
- Product training on nVent ERICO Cadweld Plus exothermic welding