RAYCHEM TRACE-IT Add-in for Autodesk Revit (Pipe Heat Trace Applications)
The new Raychem Trace-It 2.0 add-in enables designers working in Autodesk Revit to design, calculate and specify reliable, high quality heat-tracing solutions directly and quickly within their BIM models.
- Automatically pulls pertinent information from the Revit model, such as pipe material, sizes, thermal insulation and lengths
- Provides a bill of materials for the heat-tracing application, circuiting information and loads to assist with estimating and construction.
- TRACE-IT uses our TraceCalc Pro pipe design engine now Cloud base – allowing for seamless updates for users
Download Trace-It at AutoDesk App Store
View our Trace-It Video: Here
BIM Families for Autodesk Revit
nVent RAYCHEM provides a suite of BIM families to help designers incorporate heat tracing systems into their BIM designs.
The families includes:
- Revit .RFA and .Txt files
- Product Specifications
- nVent RAYCHEM Guide Document
Download BIM Families
- Europe/Middle East
- North America
- Pipe Freeze Protection
- Hot Water Temperature Maintenance (HWAT)
- Roof and Gutter Deicing
- Surface Snow Melting
- Leak Detection
Visit our partner portals for more heat-tracing 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications: