Quisquam temporibus ut et architecto. Tempore aut id minima. Quis qui blanditiis qui ipsam omnis enim aspernatur rerum. Sunt non perferendis mollitia. Occaecati libero omnis sunt eos.
Some UL 2196 / ULC-S139 Listed fire-rated cables produce toxic and/or combustible smoke and gases when exposed to typical building fire temperatures.
- What is actually burning in these cables to produce these gases and smoke?
- What gases are produced and in what quantities?
- Are these gases toxic or flammable?
- Are these gases potentially dangerous to building occupants and first responders?
- Do these cables retain their mechanical strength after exposure to fire?
- Are there UL 2196 / ULC-S139 Listed cables that do not produce any smoke or gases when exposed to fire?
An ISO 9001 certified and a nationally recognized third party laboratory conducted a series of experiments to explore and to answer these questions and more.
Get the facts, and download our report today. This free download includes:
- ISO 9001 Certified Laboratory Report
- Executive Summary of Findings and Implications for Specifying Engineers, Fire Professionals and Codes and Standards Committee Members